Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday 4 May 2012

what attracts my target audience to my media product?



to be specific, I feel that a multitude of aspects attract my target audience.
  • all hooks on the cover draw the audience in, as they all are either an interrogative or a simple declarative.
  •  the simple structure of the contents page makes it extremely easy for the reader to understand.
  • the pictures on the contents, were pictures i took from thr 2011 Leeds Festival thus, give an authentic festival feel. this will hopefully draw the audience into the magazine and make them feel involved.
  • the picture on my article I feel if extremely effective in drawing in my target audience, as Kate is attractive, and also the faces kate is pulling on the end is somewhat seductive. the editing of the photo is very well done, and makes the article more appealing to read.
  • the house style clearly reflects the music genre
  • use of different fonts keeps the magazine interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment