Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday 17 March 2012

Magazine cover

This is the finished cover for the magazine. previously it only had a main model, the main story and headmast. from this I have added a website, a barcode (with issue number and prive below it) and other articles which feature in the magazine. I liked the "handwritten" style font on my style model however I didn't want to overuse this feature, so instead I decided to simply feature it on the "of kate Ayers" text. NME magazine (style model) typically has a very plain background, little text and a very striking cover image, and it is this convention I have tried to capture with my cover, I have broke the NME conventions though as I have chosen to use multiple fonts as I felt it would appear uninteresting anongst other magazines on the shelf if it had plain fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment