Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 19 March 2012

contents page

 
This is my contents page, it has clear resemblence to my Style model (below). I felt the layout of the style model was effective, so I chose to replicate this. I have used the Twitter and Facebook logos as most magazine's nowadays have their own pages on these sites, and therefore this adds to the authenticity of the page.
The two main images used are ones I took at Leeds Festival 2011. I felt that in running a competition of this kind it would encourage reader interacton with the magazine, as well as acting as promotional material.
The two main images used are ones I took at Leeds Festival 2011. I felt that in running a competition of this kind it would encourage reader interacton with the magazine, as well as acting as promotional material./

No comments:

Post a Comment